As part of the budget process, Mayor Lee will continue to meet with the Board of Supervisors, community based organizations and advocacy groups, neighborhood leaders, labor representatives, representatives of City Commissions, and Department Heads to discuss budget priorities and innovative cost savings ideas. As part of the Community Engagement series, Mayor Lee will have Citywide Community Coffees that will last throughout the year where the public can call in and schedule an appointment to discuss specific topics with the mayor in their neighborhood.
To join Mayor Lee for Citywide Community Coffees, residents are invited to call 311, where they can leave their name, contact information, and brief details about the issue they would like to discuss with the Mayor. Participants in the community coffee with Mayor Lee will be selected at random. Residents will be notified of their appointment the Thursday prior to the meeting.
Click here to sign up for a community coffee with Mayor Lee.
Schedule of Community Coffees with Mayor Lee
- Saturday, March 10, 2012 - District 11
- Saturday, April 21, 2012 - District 6
- Saturday, May 19, 2012 - District 1
- Saturday, June 9, 2012 - District 8 & 9
- Saturday, July 14, 2012 - District 10
- Saturday, September 15, 2012 - Districts 4 & 7
- Saturday, October 13, 2012 - District 5
Note: Schedule is subject to change.